A cutting edge UAV traffic management company is looking for a mid-level Full Stack Java Engineer to join their team headquarted in the Chicago area. As a newly minted high-tech startup in the Unmanned Aerial Systems domain you'll have the incredible opportunity to be a part of the development team. This company is the leading provider of software and services that safely and efficiently plan, manage and monitor any type of drone within existing airspace.
As a developer on a highly collaborative and agile team, you'll have the support needed to innovate and push highly scalable code. The ideal candidate is articulate and interested in keeping up with the latest technologies in Java. You will be developing, testing and deploying products and solutions.
Required Skills & Experience
- 5 years Java
- Springboot and Spring MVC
- RESTful APIs
Desired Skills & Experience
- BSc or MSc in Computer Science or another STEM field
What You Will Be Doing
- 100% Full Stack Java Development
- Hands-on practioner involved in design and implementation
- Work closely with Software Architect, UX team and other software developers
- Stay on the leading edge of technology
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.