The Software Engineer is responsible to gather, analyse and formalize user's business requirements and processes, evaluate on feasibility of implementation, and manage scope of project.
Assist to work on project delivery, that MAY include
- Analyse process/program specifications & translate specifications to program codes, conforming to program guidelines and programming best practices
- Make changes to configurable items, which include hardware, software, documentation, etc. It covers configuration management planning, configuration identification, configuration controls & audits
- Develop unit test package, execute tests & document test results to ensure the quality of the program
- Assist in integration testing, system testing, User Acceptance Test ( UAT) & implementation activities to fix the reported problems/bugs of the system, and to ensure the smooth execution of programs in the production environment
- Investigate all reported problems/errors & initiate amendments & testing so that the system can operate correctly & efficiently
- Prepare & maintain up-to-date system documentation
- Analyse functional requirements to translate into application design using established design methodologies and guidelines
- Ensure program codes comply with client security guidelines (will be brief)
- Work with team lead to ensure design and program codes conform to architecture and design standards, and that design satisfies functional and system requirements
- Participate in requirements gathering work with Business Analysts in reviewing and refining functional specifications
- Participate in peer reviews to improve project quality
The candidate shall need to have programming capability and understand the fundamentals of coding and development work. Capability of Java and Front end Development is a plus!